Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Steam Threshers {Part II}

On Sunday we decided to go to two pioneer graveyards to take pictures.  They are historical sites and are quite overgrown with flowers that were popular back in pioneer times.  The flowers were the original reason we decided to go, but being a genealogy freak too, it was a double win =)









Mr. Bug


These were my favourite flowers at the cemeteries 


Some of the tombstones were hard to get to because it was so overgrown.  There were paths mowed so you could walk around, but I wish they would clean around the graves (hear the genealogist speaking?) =)






So dainty



Mr. Bee





A list of rules from one of the cemeteries.  We just assumed it meant don't pick the flowers =)









It's me!!!  Well, not really because if it was me I obviously wouldn't be writing this post.









One of the paths

*None of these photos were edited*


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~