Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday



1.  Fall has made it's appearance here in Indiana, though it's a tad warm (mid-80's), it's lovely.




2. For the past couple weeks I've been working at a bakery owned by a couple from church.  That's why it's been a tad quiet around here as of late =)




3. I've been itchin' to quilt.  I'm working on some Christmas projects at the moment, so quilting will have to wait.....




4. I love Mason jars.  I think ^this^ project would be lovely as decorations for a wedding =)




5. Blue and white look so clean, yet elegant when paired together (check out the May/June Victoria magazine for more ideas  =) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~