Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ramblings



It's windy, cold, and rainy out.  It's not too bad, as long as you're looking out the window and not actually outside.  Most of the colourful leaves are gone.  Thankfully, I was able to get a couple of pictures before they all blew away (coming soon).

Right now Andrew and I are the only ones home.  He's playing Solitare and making cheering noises for himself, so I should probably go play with him =)  Since it's just the two of us home, I'm making pot pies for lunch.  They're cooling as I type (nothing fancy, just the take off the wrapper and stick it in the oven for 45 minutes pot pies ; ) ).

I haven't been taking pictures like I was during the summer.  I'd like to take my camera into the bakery sometime and take pictures.  People photography is not my thing.  I don't like posing people, I like taking action shots and pictures of non-living things.

I'm looking back at this post and it doesn't flow at all.  Oh, well.  Just this once =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~