Saturday, November 19, 2011

10 on 10

Ten on Ten 002

Bagels with cream cheese and coffee//Breakfast of champions =)

Ten on Ten 004

I love playing piano.  I've already dug out my Christmas music =)

Ten on Ten 005

Sam-Dog 

Ten on Ten 003

Ten on Ten 016

Fire in our corn stove.

Ten on Ten 007

First snow!!!

Ten on Ten 013

Making socks for a certain brother for Christmas.

Ten on Ten 012

The ironing pile is slowly disappearing

Ten on Ten 015

Really weird lighting (and cool socks)

Ten on Ten 017

Making supper//Gas stoves are so much better than electric, just sayin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credits go to Rebekah for coming up with 10 on 10

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures :-) And I completely agree that gas stoves are much better than electric :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) We have an electric stove at work and it about drives me nuts lol

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE "the first snow" picture! The colors are so cool popping out behind the snow! Definitely adding you to my 'to look at often' blogroll!
    splendidwonders.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~