Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Church Performance

A couple weeks ago, our church was blessed to have the Seven Sisters and the rest of their family come do a special performance.

November 268

Mrs. R introducing everyone

November 269

5 of the 7 sisters (plus Mrs. R) singing 

November 270

November 271

Leah and Cassia doing a humorous duet

November 272

Jessica played several beautiful pieces on her harp.

November 275

November 276

November 277

Then they played several more songs for us.  {Cassia and Susannah playing the cello,  Jessica and Leah playing the violin, and Mrs. R playing the flute (correct me if I'm wrong =)}

They all did a lovely job and many church members have asked when they can come again =)  Thank you to the Seven Sisters + family for coming to perform at our church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~