Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Colours of Fall

I was able to get some pictures of the leaves turning before the wind blew them all away =)

October 003

Woods behind our neighbour's field, aren't the trees pretty?

October 005

October 006

Wildflowers 

October 008

Leaves in our creek

October 011

The boys' tee-pee

October 013

October 014

October 015

October 016

October 019

October 017

October 032

Our hickory tree is absolutely gorgeous during the fall.  It's the tallest tree in the woods, so we can see the leaves clearly from the house =)

October 021

I love how this turned out...the orange and green together

October 024

October 035

October 037

And it wouldn't be a true post without a picture of my chickens =)

1 comment:

  1. I *love* the colors! And the teepee brings back memories...we girls used to make teepees all the time and set up camp here and there :D Their teepee looks a lot more 'waterproof' than ours, though, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~