Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas//Take Three


December 090

December 096

December 103

One of our Christmas gifts that I'm sure will be put to good use

December 121

December 123

December 128

December 126

Mistletoe

December 138

Christmas morning after church

December 145

December 146

December 147

December 148

The cats left the gifts alone until Christmas morning when Squizzy decided to get into our cousin's gift bag

December 150

December 153

The annual grandchildren (plus my uncle in the first picture) picture at Grandma's

December 159

The Three Stooges

December 166

December 168

December 171

December 172

December 176

December 177

December 181

Playing Apple to Apples

December 180

I'm that cool =)





1 comment:

  1. Lol! Love all the pictures! And the ice cream maker looks exactly like ours :D Our grandma got it for us one Christmas, and it's definitely been put to *very* good use :D

    Giving someone a cat for Christmas?! That picture was too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~