Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas//Take Two

Christmas with my mom's birth family

December 066

Waiting to open presents

December 067

December 069

December 070

Batman Cape my mom made

December 074

December 077

December 080

December 083

After dinner nap

December 060

Peppermint Bark

December 056

The older boys off messing with Keith's new gun

December 052

My aunt and her awesome camera (even if it is a Canon...)

December 055

December 051

December 050

Playing with Christmas gifts

December 049

My one and only girl cousin, Brooke


2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the pictures, Esther! Peppermint bark is one of my favorites..yum, yum :D

    I'm sure the boys had lots of fun with that gun, right?! :D My brothers got cap guns for Christmas, which they have been enjoying very much :D I can't imagine when they get real guns, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the boys have at least one 'real' gun now and it makes life quite interesting. Just wait a couple years =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~