Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thread the Needle Thursday

January 047

Where I share my current projects, whether it be sewing, tatting, crocheting, knitting, etc.

One of my 2012 goals is to open an Etsy shop.

January 039

Currently I'm working on some washcloths and dishcloths.  I hope to include some pot scrubbers and maybe some face scrubbers too.  I'm still working out the kinks in my scarf and headband patterns =)

January 042

Poor Andrew is still waiting on his Christmas socks.  I have one sock done, but still working on the other...

What are you working on?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have too many projects going on right now. Birthday gifts for Mom, 2 of my brothers, and for my sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~