Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thread the Needle Thursday

January 047

Where I share my current projects, whether it be sewing, tatting, crocheting, knitting, etc

I tweaked my washcloth pattern and have finally made a set of washcloths.  I thought the colours were perfect for Valentine's Day.

Washcloths 002

Washcloths 003

Other than the washcloths, I haven't worked on much else.  Hopefully we'll be going to Jo-Ann's tomorrow and I hope to get fabric for some pillowcases.  We're expecting some snow tonight, so we'll see how bad it gets =)

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~