Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thread the Needle Thursday


Where I share my current projects, whether it be sewing, tatting, crocheting, knitting, etc



My ever growing stash of washcloths/dishcloths



A pair of Valentine's Day themed pillows.  I originally was going to use plain old ribbon on them, but didn't like how it turned out.  I found some lace in my sewing basket and love how it turned out!



Celtic Cable Headband-This headband has given me more fits than anything I've worked with before.  I've had to rip it back several times now.

What are you working on?







1 comment:

  1. I love those cables! Actually I like all of your projects (and that dishcloth stash looks amazing!) :) I'm still working on my cabled purse and absolutely love doing cables :D Mine doesn't have as many as yours does, though, so I can see how it would give you fits! Lol!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~