Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Accidental Bride {Big Sky Romance Series} by Denise Hunter



Two high-school sweethearts, a wedding reenactment, and one absent-minded preacher. Is it a recipe for disaster or a chance for a new beginning? Shay Brandenberger is a survivor. She’s lived through a crazy childhood, a failed marriage, and single parenthood­­­­—with her confidence intact. But not for long. Because when Shay participates in her town’s Founder’s Day wedding reenactment, she finds herself face-to-face with the one man who takes her breath away and leaves her weak in the knees: Travis McCoy. Travis is back in town after years away on the rodeo circuit. His one regret in life is breaking Shay’s heart when they were high-school sweethearts. He’s determined to get it right this time. So when their Founder’s Day ‘marriage’ is accidentally made official, Travis seizes the day. Can Shay put aside her pride to let Travis help her, or will their accidental marriage be dissolved before it can begin? {Publisher’s Summary}

My Thoughts:I read An Accidental Bride in a day, something I  rarely do.  It’s one of those books you have to read just one more page until it turns into reading the whole book because you want to know what happens next.

I really enjoyed the plot line. It was something new and different from other books I’ve read. I live on a farm and it was nice having a setting where I could halfway relate.

This was my first book by Denise Hunter and I was really impressed.  I'll definitely be checking into more of her books.

I give this a 5 out of 5.


{via}
Denise lives in Indiana with her husband Kevin and their three sons. In 1996, Denise began her first book, a Christian romance novel, writing while her children napped. Two years later it was published, and she's been writing ever since. Her books often contain a strong romantic element, and her husband Kevin says he provides all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too!







Thanks to Audra Jennings from B&B Media Group for sending me this book to review.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~