Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Miscellany Post

It is soooo nice out right now.  It's sunny and in the mid-70's with a slight breeze.  Oh bliss!!!


Tonight
Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%
Chance
Tstms
Lo 59 °F
Thursday
Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50%
Chance
Tstms
Hi 76 °F
Thursday
Night

Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%
Chance
Tstms
Lo 58 °F
Friday
Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%
Chance
Tstms
Hi 78 °F
Friday
Night

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
Lo 57 °F
Saturday
Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%
Chance
Tstms
Hi 76 °F
Saturday
Night

Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%
Chance
Tstms
Lo 58 °F
Sunday
Partly Sunny
Partly
Sunny
Hi 76 °F


Aren't you all jealous? =)  

{via}
We opened up some windows today and are letting the house air out.  I've been washing our bedding and hanging it out.  I love getting into bed after the sheets and blankets have been hung out.

We still haven't ordered our seeds for the garden *ahem*, but I have a list all planned out.  It's just a matter of getting it sent in.



I absolutely detest Daylight Savings.  Once upon a time Indiana was normal and didn't participate in it, but now, unfortunately, we do.   I honestly don't see the point in it.  I think of more bad things about it than good...




2012 =)



2 comments:

  1. I HATE daylight savings as well! I hear Arizona and Hawaii are the only states that don't do it anymore.

    We're having beautiful weather as well. Gotta love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post, Esther! And I quite agree with you about Daylight Savings...bleh!

    By the way, I love your header picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~