Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Back

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted!  Since I last posted...

...The youth usually put on a Son Rise Service at church.  We perform a play and then serve breakfast.  This year our play was about some country cousins going to visit their city cousins.  The city cousins don't understand the true reason for church and just use it as a social club.  The country cousins teach them what church is really for.  I was one of the country cousins, Brenda Mae.  This was my first major part in a play and I really enjoyed it.  Keith was the uppity pastor from the First Church of the Stained Glass =)

Photo by Mom

I don't have a picture of us in our play outfits, but here is one taken in our Easter outfits (I'm not sure why I'm making the weird face).  I procrastinated about making my Easter jumper until Saturday.  Definitely not happening again....

...I am completely finished with school!  I finished almost two weeks ago and I'm still not sure what to do with all my extra time =)  I'm hoping to get back into a bakery in the near future.  I will also be teaching knitting and crocheting classes at JoAnn's sometime soon.

...Our garden is slowly coming together.  I've planted a row of lettuce and two rows of beets so far.  I hope to get at least one more row of beets in.  I also have the bell peppers and tomatoes sprouting on our porch.



...My latest item up in Etsy.

I have more pictures that still need some final touches.  Maybe later in the week I'll get them up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~