Wednesday, May 30, 2012

March, April, & May's Good Finds

I've kind of taken an unplanned blogging break.  I'll explain in a later post =)

Cleaning Tips
-31 Ways to Use a Mason Jar in Your Kitchen~Mrs. Stephanie
-Recipe for a Toxin-Free Kitchen: 10 Homemade Kitchen Cleaners~Mrs. Erin

Gardening
-Why Start Seeds Indoors?~Mrs. Amy


Ponderings
-The Deception of Marketing and Media~Mrs. Jacqueline
-Torn Between My Head and My Heart~Mrs. Bonnie
-Are You In-Secure?~Mrs. Renee
-Waiting Room: Part I~Miss Mikaela
-Waiting Room: Part II~Miss Mikaela
-Waiting Room: Part III~Miss Mikaela
-Marked~Miss Lauren
-Beware the Take-you-for-granted-hum-drum-yawn-producing-mechanical-routine relationship~Miss Lauren
-Finding Your Romance in Christ~Miss Elisha
-When Pain Paralyzes~Mrs. Carole
-Grace for the Woman Who Doesn't Know~Mrs. Sarah Mae
-Oh Brother~Miss Lauren
-Sturdy Womanhood~Mrs. Jacqueline
-Thinking Caps~Miss Shelby
-Saying Thank You~Mrs. Veronica
-Taking Dominion By Washing Feet~Miss Bria
-Hospitality and Homelife: A Forgotten Conduit for Ministry~Mrs. Bambi
-Judge Ye Not!~Miss Bethany
-Sharing Our Struggles~Miss Johanna

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a wonderful list of links that you have compiled! I've been reading through some of these great articles today. I have especially enjoyed "Marked", "Sturdy Womanhood", and "Thinking Caps". Thanks for sharing these!
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~