Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ridiculous Weather

Tonight
Mostly Clear
Mostly
Clear
Lo 55 °F
Wednesday
Hot
Hot

Hi 91 °F
Wednesday
Night

Mostly Clear
Mostly
Clear
Lo 67 °F
Thursday
Hot
Hot

Hi 101 °F
Thursday
Night

Partly Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 75 °F
Friday
Hot
Hot

Hi 94 °F
Friday
Night

Partly Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 72 °F
Saturday
Hot
Hot

Hi 92 °F
Saturday
Night

Partly Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 70 °F


Look at Thursday!  I can't think of the last time it reached 100 F here.  Yet notice there is still no rain in site. There's a slight chance a week from tomorrow *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Is Indiana kooky or what?! :D This weather is crazy :) I have a friend from church who went down to 'sunny Florida' and it's pouring there...is something wrong with this picture?! :D Rain, rain, come to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Our aunt and uncle went down there on Saturday and today was their first day without rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~