Friday, October 26, 2012

Mess

Between working, homeschooling my youngest brother (more on that another time!), our main computer having fits, and all the other little things of life, my poor blog has been much neglected.  

I've been off and on trying to tidy up my blog a little.  I set my blog on private thinking I could re-do it pretty fast, but I should have known form the beginning that wasn't going to happen.  I've set it back on public viewing, so I can still post and you all can see it =)

I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to blog designing.  I'm pretty much looking a tutorials online, learning as I go.  I guess it's a good thing I don't have any expectations for how I want it to turn out =)

Please bear with me and kindly ignore the mess =)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~