Sunday, February 17, 2013

Long Time

{source}


I was looking at my last post and I couldn't believe it was in October!  I attempted to design my first blog background a month or two ago.  The first one went well, I just need to adjust the size a little.  In the meantime, I'm using a background made by my friend, Hannah.  If you haven't seen her backgrounds yet, you need to go check out the blog she has for them.

I've been working quite a bit lately and it seems any free day I have I'm always doing something or other (hence the forgotten blog) =)  I'm working at a local grocery store.  I'm looking around trying to find something else.  Something full time and little more consistent.  I'm not sure exactly what I want to do.  All in the Lord's timing.  

I have a ton of pictures I've wanted to post (some all the way back from June and July).  I don't know if I'll actually post them or not.  That seems so long ago =)

Until next time!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~