Tuesday, June 11, 2013



I was looking back at some of last year's posts and couldn't believe that this time last year we were hitting 100*!  It's just now warming up into the 80's.  I was hoping so much for a warm summer this year.  It just took a tad longer this year =)

We have the majority of our garden planted.  Andrew has been working super hard in it, keeping the weeds down to a minimum.  The beans and corn are really doing well.  Almost all the bean seeds we planted sprouted, which is a first.

VBS is next week (super stoked!).  I'm supposed to shadow the music teacher around, since she can't be there for the program.  We'll see how that goes.  I don't really care to sing (that's why I play piano =) ).



P.S. Have you visited A Pinch of Classy yet?  I contribute on Wednesdays (when I remember *ahem*).  The girls over there have a ton of great reviews on clothes, beauty products, etc, plus outfit posts and some posts to make you think a little.  So go on over and comment!

2 comments:

  1. We're fighting the Battle of the Weeds, too :D :D That's neat that you get to contribute to A Pinch Of Classy :D
    ♥Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I follow A Pinch of Classy! I would love it if you would follow my blog! keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~